- 0 (Registered)
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Describe the essential elements of time management.
2. Review and prioritize each day’s assignment efficiently and productively.
3. Illustrate the barriers of procrastination and how to overcome them quickly and easily.
4. Solve crisis issues and be better prepared to handle them efficiently.
5. Design workspace and workflow to make better use of time.
6. Apply delegation techniques to assign tasks more efficiently and responsibly.
7. Relate how routines can enhance a seamless workflow and better patient outcomes.