- 0 (Registered)
Estimates indicate that by 2020, 8.4 million people will die yearly from injury, and injuries from traffic collisions will be the third most common cause of disability worldwide and the second most common cause in the developing world.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify traumatic abdominal injuries
• Discuss the significant cause of a traumatic abdominal bleed
• Recognized signs and symptoms of abdominal injuries
• Assess for complications of a traumatic abdominal injury
• Relate the nursing diagnosis and nursing plan of care