- 0 (Registered)
Many people live with chronic pain, however, with today’s advance in medicine, researchers have suggested that chronic pain can be managed to a point of comfort for patients. Pains that are left untreated, can have a lifelong effect on the body and can interfere with the healing process and affect the immune system. Back pain discomfort affects a person’s daily activities and subsequently affect the cost to society as individuals can be impeded from working in a traditional job.
- At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the source of pain
- Review tests and diagnostics for back pain
- Discuss treatment options for back pain
- Describe the nursing diagnosis and plan of care for chronic back pain